Thank you!

Thanks to those of you that have joined. It would be awesome if you wanted to blog about this blog so that others would know it is here and a central place to find those challenges.

I have been thinking of posting blog candy here as it comes up, but I have not decided yet, what do you think? Speaking of blog candy, make sure you are signed up for mine on my other blog. You can find it here.

Hope you are having a great Friday, and a wonderful, art filled weekend.

Peace & Love-
Risa

2 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...
June 19, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Hi Risa, i have done a little post tonight to let all my bloggy friends know about it. Hopefully they will hop over and join.. its so useful to have it all in one place. xx

Unknown said...
June 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Hi Risa....great to have all the challenges in one place!!! I have to get into this more this week....I also want to thank you for your kindness and support over the last week....we will never ever get over this tragedy...but with family and friends we never feel alone....

Hugs
Diana

Leave a Comment